VANS Textured Waves Sk8-Low Reissue SF
The ocean means something different to everyone. For the women of Textured Waves, it represents a renewed self-acceptance and self-expression that brings them back to their natural state, reconnecting them to the fabric of this earth. It means creating a safe and inviting space for women of all shades riding the waves. It means drawing on their shared love to inspire social change. Vans and Textured Waves have teamed up to capture that energy and pour it into a new collection, built from the ground up to amplify the unheard voices of women of color in surf.
Combining a takedown of the legendary Vans high top with the Vans Surf SF build to create an upgraded, comfortable lace-up style, the Vans x Textured Waves Sk8-Low Reissue SF features sturdy textile uppers with allover artwork and textured sidestripes inspired by this mission. This iconic low top shoe also includes traditional padded collars, UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated cushioning, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
• Vans x Textured Waves collection
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Sturdy textile uppers with padded collars
• Removable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning
• Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues