VANS Mix Match Style 36 Decon SF
The Style 36 was Vans’ first sidestripe style brought to life in 1977. Fast forward to today and it’s still a favorite of our athletes. To bring a fresh look to this iconic silhouette, we deconstructed the upper, added a touch of modern comfort with our UltraCush insole, and gave it the Vans Surf SF build. The Mix Match Style 36 Decon SF also includes mixed textile and canvas uppers with a checkerboard print, lightweight and flexible single-wrap foxing tape, and durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern. It is made with water-based inks and glues.
• Heritage style upgraded with the Vans Surf SF build
• Deconstructed textile and canvas uppers
• Removable UltraCush Lite drop-in sockliners for elevated comfort and cushioning • • Lightweight and ultra-flexible single-wrap rubber foxing
• Durable rubber outsoles with the Vans classic waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues