Part Time Digital & Social Media manager APPLY NOW
Description: We are looking for a creative, energetic, outgoing person to join our marketing team. This position will lead our Social Media team to identify, conceptualize, design and execute campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform our audience about products and services. You will help create content calendars, develop and distribute photo and video based content, monitor social media channels and support growth initiatives.You will also be required to create home page banners for our website using Canva, curating and promoting new collections on a weekly basis.
- Helping our marketing team manage the company’s social media accounts and post content.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer product goals.
- Engages with customers using the company’s account as well as sharing on their own account to promote the brand.
- Assists in creating and sharing content
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media analytics software to track audience engagement and campaign performance.
- Creativity, copywriting and editing skills
- Available to work 5—10 hours a week
- Available year round
Prior industry experience and understanding of how to use social media to grow our audience and engagement a must. If this sounds like you, please send us your resume, social media contacts and cover letter letting us know why you think you are the right person for this position. Examples, strategy proposals and availability are extremely encouraged to be included in this cover letter. If additional attachments are required for submission please email us email@example.com
This position is required to be in proximity to one of our stores so that way content can be created. Newport, Rhode Island or Kailua, Hawaii. This is not a remote position.
Looking forward to meeting you!
|||Newport, RI & Kailua, HI|||||||||BETnivhGe1Xeqlps|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||