Full Time Store Manager- The Salty Babe APPLY NOW
A Store Manager at The Salty Babe is responsible for managing a retail store, which includes overseeing sales, staff and inventory. Store Managers have the following duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise, train and assist employees like Sales Associates in customer service, store maintenance and product promotions.
• Develop and maintain a schedule for employees and promotions centered on holiday sales and other cycles.
• Seek ways to better promote the store, the product line and service within the store.
• Maintain proper inventory levels, ensure restocking, proactively reaching out to owners regarding low stock opportunities.
• Implement cross-training of employees to maintain productivity at all times.
• Manage all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability.
• Ensure the store remains clean and presentable at all times.
• Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel is on hand to provide outstanding customer service.
. Manage online order sales ensuring all ordered product is pulled and available for fulfillment.
Given the vast responsibilities of a Retail Store Manager, several skills and qualifications are required to be effective in this role, including:
- Proactive in-store planning skills
- Self-motivated leadership
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sales abilities
- Customer service skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work 4-5 days per week, including at least 1 weekend day when needed for 6-8 hour shifts.
- Ability to operate basic business software programs including Square, Shopify and Google sheets
What are the characteristics of a Salty Babe Store Manager?
Store Managers need to have excellent business sense, including a practical mindset, good math skills and an understanding of both logistics and human resources. Good Store Managers are also creative so they can come up with ways to respond to market trends and generate business with limited resources. One of the most important characteristics of a successful Retail Store Manager is the ability to actually solve problems, balancing excellent customer service with the company’s bottom line. They should be fair to their employees and use their leadership skills to motivate their team, reward success and encourage growth.
|||Newport, RI|||The Salty Babe||||||Qvv0X3ekGKfjxH0H|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||